NAIOP Leadership Institute
Thursday, April 1, 2021 8:00 AM - Wednesday, June 30, 2021 7:00 PM (EDT)
The NAIOP Massachusetts Leadership Institute helps develop the practical knowledge and leadership skills that are necessary to advance the careers of mid-level commercial real estate professionals with 10+ years of experience.
The Leadership Institute provides in-depth educational training, along with unique opportunities to connect with industry peers. Over the course of 3 months (April - June) students will participate in a total of 18 hours of virtual training and exercises to establish a foundation for effective communication resulting in a high level of comfort, confidence, credibility, competence and control.
The highlights of the program include:
• Learn how to lead in a virtual climate
• Assess leadership style to build upon individual strengths
• Develop effective communication skills
• Learning from failure
• Public speaking and meeting management
• Managing people within the law
• Leadership best practices
* For an additional fee, candidates have the opportunity to participate in two one-on-one hour long executive coaching sessions.