Property / Project Manager
Stonegate Group, a leading real estate management and development firm headquartered in Natick, MA, is currently seeking an experienced, professional Property/Project Manager.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, with five years’ experience, must demonstrate good judgment, be highly motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team, be a strong team player, and handle multiple tasks in an organized manner while producing quality work and meeting strict deadlines. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and strong analytical skills a must. Great opportunity to work with a small team on a variety of projects, including mixed-use developments, capital projects for commercial properties, solar development, property acquisitions, and commercial property management. Must work well in a fast-moving high expectation environment, managing multiple projects in various phases and in various locations. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Office, Project, and PowerPoint required.
Job responsibilities will include:
-Work closely with clients to define project goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Develop strong trust and performance-driven relationships with clients, project stakeholders, and company staff.
- Report project status regularly to the project team and client.
- Establish, track, and manage project milestones and schedules.
- Tour project sites regularly to ensure work in place is compliant with design documents and the progress is in alignment with presented schedules.
- Review and track project invoices to ensure invoice amount aligns with contract value and work completed to date.
- Evaluate and negotiate contractor’s pay requests and change order requests.
- Day-to-day management and coordination of property activities, including maintenance, leasing, and management.
- Identify and evaluate property and solar acquisitions.
Stonegate Group offers a competitive benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with company match, health and dental insurance, company-paid life and disability insurance (long term and short term), flexible spending account, and paid time off.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance, Marketing, Development, Sales, General, Administrative