Property Coordinator, Seaport
About WS Development:
Massachusetts-based WS Development is a mixed-use developer with a singular mission: creating places people want to be. With an approach that values art, science, innovation and, above all else, people, WS strives to engage each community it serves with best-in-class installations and activations. Established in 1990, WS is a vertically-integrated company that conceptualizes, owns, operates and leases more than 100 properties that range from cutting-edge urban spaces to lifestyle and community centers. With over 20 million square feet of existing space and an additional five million square feet under development, it is one of the largest privately-owned development firms in the country.
WS is where great ideas and great people come together to design, build, and operate some of the best loved real estate projects in the country. We live at the intersection of entrepreneurship and establishment. We have the infrastructure of decades supporting a culture of free-thinking excellence.
We expect every WS employee to feel welcomed and valued irrespective of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
WS Development is seeking an outgoing and organized Property Coordinator (PC) to join the team working onsite for one of Boston’s fastest growing real estate development companies. Reporting to the Assistant Property Manager and Property Manager for the Seaport District Retail and Public Realm the Property Coordinator will assist with property management administration, tenant relations, and day-to-day operational support for the team in the Seaport Field Office.
Responsibilities will include:
- The PC will manage standing property management meetings, updating the agenda and orchestrating calendars.
- The PC will maintain a standing tenant database for retail, corporate and community contacts.
- The PC will perform daily site walks of the Seaport Field Office to ensure the workspaces are up to standard.
- The PC will work with the Assistant Property Manager on the maintenance of the COI database, ensuring the certificates are kept current for both WS and Condo Association Managers.
- The PC will assist with the contract management process including; (1) drafting contracts (2) drafting POs (3) saving fully executed documents (4) tracking contract expirations.
- The PC will provide support to the invoice processing for Seaport District Retail, Seaport Condo Associations & Public Realm.
- The PC will be responsible for invoice management including PO Log tracking, invoice collection and invoice coding.
- The PC will assist with the oversight and ongoing maintenance of the Building Engines (work order) database.
- The PC will serve as the point of contact for the management of the Seaport Field Offices. This role will order and organize supplies, focus on expense management, and offer regular customer service support to WS Staff & visitors to the Field Office.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Be both warm and professional, and able to interface with multiple audiences on behalf of Seaport and WS Development
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn, grow skillset, and expand in responsibility
- Highly organized and able to develop and maintain tracking systems for expenses, invoices, and contracts
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- Able to take direction from multiple points and prioritize independently
- 2+ years of applicable work experience and/or internship experience preferred
Click the link to apply: https://apply.workable.com/ws-development/j/098531C706/apply/
Job Type : Full-Time
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Development