Project Manager, Architectural Products
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Architectural Products Team in Boston. Responsibilities include acting as the liaison for the projects entirety with sales, client, vendors, architect, and general contractors, reviewing construction documents for design intent, surveying the site and taking field measurements, attending construction meetings, reviewing and distributing all project submittals, coordinate planning and scheduling of manpower, supervising installation crew on site, documenting changes to project and overall coordination for the entire project execution. We are looking for someone who can provide a high level of customer service by effectively communicating with clients and all trades. Must be able to organize and lead a team to successful completion of a project and may require occasional travel, nights and/or weekends.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• 4 year college degree preferred
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Experience with prefabricated walls, modular construction, demountable or architectural wall systems is highly desired.
• AutoCAD experience required
• Valid driver’s license
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Effective presentation skills, space planning, programming and time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside of the company
• Exceptional organizational skills to handle a high volume of detailed work and the ability to multi-task
• High level of attention to detail and strong management skills
• Good problem solving, math and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience and knowledge of Blue Beam and Plan Grid software programs a plus
• Work performed in fast-paced office environment with visits to various sites including construction sites, existing offices, and warehouse.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : ""