Office Asset Management - Senior Analyst
The Boston office asset management team is responsible for eight office and life science properties in Greater Boston, as well as two life science properties in San Francisco and Seattle. This position will assist the office asset management team on modeling/financial analyses, property valuations, management, leasing, operating and capital budgets, client reporting, new acquisitions and other special projects.
• Develop and maintain a complete understanding of each asset for which you work on.
• Assist with preparation and review of portfolio level and client specific reports.
• Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the properties and portfolios, primarily through review of monthly property financial reports.
• Complete quarterly valuations including detailed review of 3rd party appraisals and related property information.
• Analyze lease transactions, including net effective rent and impact to value.
• Organize the preparation and review of annual property operating budgets and business plans.
• Track leasing activity and maintain VTS database.
• Maintain administrative files for the asset management team: Focus & Sale List, Quarterly Valuation Outliers, Accounts Receivables and others.
• Maintain market information and files including lease comps, sales comps, third party reports, subleasing reports, development, etc.
• Monitor financial health of applicable tenants through Credit Risk Monitor.
• Review and maintain loan abstracts and assist with lender reporting as needed.
• Assist with financing and disposition transactions as needed.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports and assist with special projects as needed.
• Participate in asset management due diligence for new acquisitions including lease reviews, pro forma analysis, and review of competitive set.
• Participate in regularly scheduled property leasing calls and meetings.
• Become a member of NAIOP and begin networking foundation.
• Maintain COVID-related information for the portfolio: building occupancy, rent relief requests, and other relevant data as needed.
• Undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• 1-2 years’ experience, preferably in a real estate, finance or accounting Analyst role.
• Strong skills in financial analysis and modeling – experience with Argus Enterprise strongly preferred.
• Willing to travel.
• Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
• Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential candidate attributes.
To apply, email Rachel Astle with your cover letter and resume.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""