Marketing & Asset Management Associate
All interested candidates should submit their applications to Madeline Fitzgerald (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- This is a hybrid role which will proactively contribute and assist the marketing, site activation and property management teams across HYM projects.
- Graphic Design
- Assist in the creation and graphic design of any sponsorship advertisements, event graphics, marketing collateral, social media graphics, and presentation decks, that require InDesign expertise
- Assist on all branding and marketing items, from brand guidelines to the creation of renderings and films
- Website Management
- Assist in the creation and design of new websites, help to manage all active property websites with new content, event pages, copywriting, and track website analytics
- Social Media
- Assist in developing a social media strategy, create content, source imagery, draft content for review, and schedule posts for all HYM project social media channels, assist in running relevant paid social campaigns, monitor social media mentions, track social media analytics
- Public Relations
- Assist in overseeing PR firm’s work, helping to coordinate media opportunities, review press releases and pitch plans
- Provide action items at the end of each meeting, help to facilitate necessary follow up items after meetings, coordinate scheduling meetings and calendar invites, save and organize materials, help facilitate any necessary contracts
- Site Activation
- Assist in onsite event management for setup/breakdown, check in tables, branded swag distribution, and vendor management
- Brainstorm and ideate new and exciting events and activations that will drive traffic to the property
- Help manage event RSVP and ticketing platforms
- Assist in event marketing and advertising channels including social media, the Suffolk Downs website, email marketing, paid media campaigns, print advertisements
- Conduct vendor research and outreach for quotes, proposals, mockups, onsite coordination, permit requirements, insurance and contracting
- Provide support in community outreach and community engagement opportunities
- Asset Management
- Assist with the preparation of operational and sustainability reporting including the Boston Building Energy Reporting and Disclosure Ordinance (BERDO).
- Assist in tracking utility usage and working with property management staff to identify opportunities for usage reductions.
- Maintain database of active tenant leases and vendor contracts; ensure insurance certificates (COIs) for all tenants and contractors are accurate and current.
- Assist with the contract management process; solicit RFPs and bids, create contract documents and monitor contract obligations.
- Perform site walks and interface with consultants, vendors, and maintenance staff on various issues to ensure property objectives are being achieved.
- Finance & Reporting
- Responsible for diligently reviewing invoices and proactively reaching out to vendors to review questionable or inaccurate billings.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets, monthly accruals, budget reforecasts and other financial reporting as required.
- Tenant & Community Relations
- Assist in promoting, establishing and maintaining positive relations with tenants and with the day-to-day operations of the property.
- Monitor and track inquiries from tenants and the community; draft responses through close collaboration with property management team members.
- Screen inquiries from potential tenants and conduct site walks as necessary.
- On occasion, attend community meetings and provide summary reports to project teams. Some meetings may be afterhours.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Specialty/major in the following preferred: marketing, finance, accounting, advertising, communications
Experience in the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint, InDesign and the Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, Wordpress, all social media platforms (including advertising on Facebook & Instagram), Google Analytics, Eventbrite, Mailchimp
Graphic design, website management, social media experience preferred
Interest in: Marketing, property management, events, social media, graphic design, website maintenance, branding, writing, copy editing
Language: Bi-lingual (English/Spanish speaker) is not required, but a plus
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing