Estimator, Architectural Products
We are seeking an Estimator to join our Architectural Products Team in Boston. Responsibilities include reading and interpreting construction drawings/specifications to determine scope, create takeoffs and gather product and labor quotes, compile bid proposals for submittal. We are looking for someone who can provide a high level of customer service by effectively communicating with clients, architects, manufacturers, installers, and general contractors as well as our internal team members.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• College or associated technical degree/certification preferred
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Experience with prefabricated walls, modular construction, demountable or architectural walls is highly desired.
• AutoCAD experience required
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Effective presentation skills, space planning, programming and time management skills
• Good interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside of the company
• Exceptional organizational skills to handle a high volume of detailed work and the ability to multi-task
• High level of attention to detail and strong self-management skills
• Good problem solving, math and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience and knowledge of PowerPoint, Blue Beam and Plan Grid software programs a plus
• Work performed in fast-paced office environment daily with the ability to work remotely as well.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level